Monday 15 September 2014

Dressing up!



Who loves to dress up? Raise your hands.=D You do? We have something in common. We dress up to satisfy our fashion cravings. We feel gratified and fulfilled. It is also a way to show how much we value and love ourselves. My family is paying much attention into getting dressed up properly. Mom and Dad said they don't want to hear othe people talk behind our backs. Just because we dressed up poorly in public.Even when just going out on a local grocery store, they still insist about it. Since then that idea never came out of my head.  I went on expirementing all sorts of fashion statements. For me dressing up is like a transformation. You could create a certain impact on people if you do it right.  How old do you think I am on that photo above? That was just the get up I wanted for when I celebrated my yearly existence last week. Guess what teenage boys do next after they saw me.  Feel free to choose for the look that you wanted, Browse the web or fashion magazines to have new ideas. You don't have to buy all your clothes from brands like Forever21 just to get the exact copy. And If the budget is tight and you saw clothes with the same material and design that you wanted. Grab it, people wouldn't ask you how much your outfit is. Trust me they wouldn't mind at all. When they saw you filled with confidence by the way you walk with those raiments, they will surely compliment you.

No comments:

Post a Comment